Wargaming Europe Internship - Junior Product Analyst - H/F
Wargaming Europe SAS | Ref : Internship Product AnalystStage - Statistiques
entre février et mars 2018
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in the Paris metropolitan area, the European Business Operations Centre of Wargaming covers all Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, and Public Relations activities for the European territories.
Wargaming Europe is committed to publishing, promoting and supporting all Wargaming titles currently localized into 7 languages: French, English, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish, and Turkish. Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher, leading the field in the Free-to-Play MMO market.
As such, we are working together with the some of the most talented, creative and passionate people of over 20 different nationalities in the European office. We strive to create a multicultural and professional atmosphere that allows us to succeed as a team in delivering to the regionally important and locally relevant expectations of our audience.
Junior Product Analyst - H/F
Wargaming Europe is looking for a Junior Product Analyst to join our business team. This position requires a person who is adept at thinking strategically while utilizing cutting edge data analytic techniques. The person in this role will be a member of the Live Operation team in Paris.
Example Job Activities :
- Design, draft and produce reporting and analysis based on specific requirements.
- Interface with marketing and product team(s) to identify information requirements, analytical questions and hypotheses, data sources, business rules, desired outcomes and short and long-term impacts.
- Conduct analysis of marketing campaigns across various channels, partners, multiple platforms and markets
- Develop analytical and statistical models utilizing external reference and internal research data.
- Provide analytical support for pre and post launch marketing and product activities, promotions, offers and campaigns; funnel metrics, performance advertising, CRM, community and industry events, business development initiatives, localization and Regional contextualization of products.
- Work closely with other WG Analytic teams to define segmentation groupings and life-time value metrics; work with data science team(s) to create and implement propensity models that predict churn, engagement, and other user behaviors.
- Liaise with HQ and regional data owners to standardize information and reporting.
- Assist Regional finance and operations reporting and analysis (KPIs trends, forecasts, scorecards).
- Demonstrate ability to deliver an unbiased, fact-driven approach to research and reporting.
- Active participation in Wargaming.net’s Global Analyst Network: shared investigations, peer-reviewing, mentoring, activity streaming, etc., to further enhance our competitive advantage.
- Ability to explain complex findings and ideas in plain language
- First experience in BI or Data Analysis
- Excellent command of Excel
- First experience with SQL
- Fluency in English
- Desirable : Knowledge of languages like R
- Desirable : Visualization skills using tools such as Tableau
- Desirable : World of Tanks player
- Fluency in Russian will be a plus
Internship details :
- 5 months minimum, from February 2018
- Job Location : Boulogne-Billancourt (92100), France
Wargaming Europe is multicultural company with more than 20 different nationalities in our office : our official office language is English.
If this position sounds of interest to you please send your CV. Please also make sure to indicate in your email's subject line which position you are applying for (Internship Product Analyst).
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.