European Logistics Engineer
Crown Europe | Ref : RF2017/00991Stage - Logistique / Transport / Emballage
entre février et mars 2018
CROWN Europe est la branche européenne du groupe CROWN, l'un des leaders mondiaux de l'emballage métallique rigide (www.crowncork.com). Notre Groupe apporte une réponse globale à ses clients en matière d'emballages : produits alimentaires, boissons, aérosols, couvercles et produits d'entretien.
CROWN Europe, la division européenne (incluant l'Afrique et le Moyen-Orient), avec un chiffre d'affaires de 3,5 milliards de dollars en 2016, représente 23 pays, 63 usines, 11 700 personnes et 17 langues.
Engineer your career with us
As the world leader in metal packaging technology, Crown Holdings Inc. produces innovative packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. CROWN Europe is using more than 100 outsourced external warehouses of various sizes to serve its customers.
The European Logistics Department is looking for a European Logistics Intern, based at Saint-Ouen in Paris. The internship will start from February 2018, for 6 months.
The internship missions could develop in the following two areas:
1- Transport & Warehousing
- Support network design and modelling activity in Europe
- CO2 freight reporting
- Transport surplus due to capacity planning
2- Planning Systems
- Understand our Systems and support adoption of such tools by our plants
- Participate to the design of a new Capacity Planning module
Depending on the evolution of our needs during the internship period, we expect the candidate to be flexible toward one area or the other.
With an Engineering Degree with Supply Chain specialisation, you have strong analytical capabilities, you are agile with data and systems, with a good understanding of IT Systems & technologies.
- You have the ability to model, design requirements, to communicate and to develop effective collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- A team player, curious and creative, project oriented, you are willing to take part of solutions implementation.
- Organised, you are able to work effectively with autonomy and you are result oriented.
- You are fluent in English. An additional European language will be an advantage.
We’ll match your contribution to our business with an ongoing commitment to your career development, as well as a host of excellent benefits.